Badgers Lodge at Sandy Acres Campsite
Due to the donations from our supporters, we have a wonderful main building which was designed by Tony Kanavan.
Badgers Lodge Has A Wide Range Of Excellent Facilities
- This has a large hall area for activities and dining, complete with chairs and tables.
- A fully fitted and equipped kitchen with microwave, industrial size oven and a fridge/freezer.
- 3 Dormitories, each able to sleep 8 people on bunk beds.
- 2 En suite Leaders' rooms, each supporting up to 4 people using single beds.
- Showers and toilets for people using the building and separate showers and toilets available for campers.
(These services have sections to cover female, male and disabled people.)
- Campers' facilities comprise 3 camping areas, 2 (Foxes Den and Owls Hoot) with wooden shelters and altar fires on all sites. The third site, Rabbits Field is suitable for short stays or overnight facilities eg: Duke of Edinburgh.
- External access to campers showers and toilet blocks in Badgers lodge.
- For all campers, there is a camp-fire circle and wood pile for the use of everyone on site.